Group Travel to Bournemouth
Travel Professionals, Group Leaders and Tour Operators
The The Mercure Bournemouth & Spa has catered for coach tours and groups for many years with companies like Fishwicks, Worthing and Flagship Coaches, Woods, Swan Tours, Saga and Galloways returning several times a year, year in, year out. In fact, The The Mercure Bournemouth & Spa scores very highly with Saga clients being awarded “One Rosette” under the Saga Good Food Award scheme.
There are 109 ensuite bedrooms available and 6 single bedrooms which can be offered to your party with no single supplement. The supplement per night over and above 6 bedrooms for single occupancy is £15.00 per night, please note these are good sized double or twin bedrooms for single occupancy. The location of the Hotel is excellent, on the prestigious East Cliff, with easy access to the sea front and town centre. There is a cliff lift minutes from the Hotel, with access direct to the beach.
The facilities at the Hotel include a leisure club which has an indoor pool, Jacuzzi, steam room and gym, Spa and Beauty Salon Forever Gorgeous. Guests are able to pamper themselves from the list of treatments available from the beauticians on site. www.forevergorgeous.co.uk
Bournemouth is an amazing base for a huge variety of day trips, special interest outings, historical houses and sites of interest.
- The Hotel has a lift with level access to most rooms, while there are up to six steps to access the other rooms. There is also a luggage lift.
- Room 129 has a full wetroom bathroom, while there are other bedrooms with walk in showers. All rooms have grip rails.
- Please specify any particular disability or dietary requirements and we will do our best to accommodate your clients. We can order electric scooters as required (these are chargeable)
- Reserved Coach parking on site
- Porterage – our porters deliver all luggage to rooms and collect again on departure. We can provide luggage tags in advance if required
- Entertainment included for groups of over 30 on two evenings when four nights are booked
- Tea, coffee and biscuits welcome reception
- Free accommodation and board for your driver and courier if sharing
- Themed breaks such as Valentines, St Patrick’s Day, Traditional/British Weeks, Holly & Mistletoe, Dance, We’ll Meet Again, Mediterranean Cruise, Love Week, Fit Club, Remembrance Week, 1940’s plus Christmas, Twixmas and New Year.
Rates for tour groups are based on dinner, three courses with choices with coffee included, Full English breakfast and accommodation.
we welcome any Group Organisers to be shown around the Hotel and we are delighted to answer any question to convince you we are the right choice for your group. For those traveling a distance, then we can offer a complimentary overnight stay.
Rates are seasonal please call Julie Dugan for your individual quotation, or for any other information on 01202 554415